Private Lesson Scheduler
Single Day View and Coloring/Marking of Private Lessons
The private lesson scheduler is the main screen for e-Ballroom. From here, you can schedule private lessons, check in clients (recording payment information or contract/package authorization redemptions), print a schedule, block off time, setup recurring appointments, mark the studio as closed, or load a client’s profile using their barcode.
Private Lesson Color Codes (Demonstrated Above)
Pink – Intro Package Lesson
Back – Blocked Time
Red – Free Intro Lesson
Sea Green/Blue – Contract/Package Lesson
Blue – “Pay as You Go” Lesson
Light Gold – Client Cancelled Lesson
Purple – Teacher Cancelled Lesson
Green (With Checkmark) – Client is Checked In/Attended Lesson
Dark Gold – Master Level Lesson
Private Lesson Symbols and Notes (Demonstrated Above)
- Indicates a client cancelled this lesson. You can “schedule over” this lesson by clicking on it. Newly scheduled lessons do not remove the cancellation from your records.
- Indicates a teacher cancelled this lesson. You can “schedule over” this lesson by clicking on it. Newly scheduled lessons do not remove the cancellation from your records.
or - The star denotes this individual is an active member; the background color corresponds to the type of lesson.
- The “i" indicates there is a note associated with this lesson. Hover over the icon to view the note, or click on the lesson to view the note and/or check in the lesson.
- Indicates a client has been checked into their private lesson.
- Indicates this is a recurring lesson.
View/Modify a Different Date
By default, e-Ballroom loads today’s date. To view a different day, click on the date. A calendar will appear. Simply press the new day you want to go to and the page will re-load to that day. You can also utilize the arrow buttons beside the date to navigate.
Private Lesson Week View – Single Instructor
To view the private lessons for a single instructor, select “Private Lessons” > “Week View (1 Instructor)”. A screen similar to the one below will appear.
The functionality remains the same as the Single Day, Multi-Instructor (Default View) as described in this guide.
To change the instructor, utilize the drop down menu in the top right to locate the instructor. Select them and press “Go” when ready. Date navigation is the same; today’s date is highlighted with a yellow background as shown below.